The joy of motherhood is an indescribable feeling for any women but the after effect of pregnancy can play a bit of spoil sport on how you look afterwards. Your children will be the apple of your eye, but the woman in you deserves to look and feel good about how you look. Outward appearance matters more to us than how we look to others. It is all about how you feel about yourself and how confident you carry yourself because somewhere beneath that genuine happiness of motherhood is a woman who yearns for the body she lost to time. The best way to get into shape is exercise and diet but for many women chasing after the kids and helping them with their homework consumes all the energy and over time they just forget to care about themselves.
Regular exercise and diet can help you lose weight which is a good thing however the effect of mommy makeover surgery is a sure shot way of getting that elusive shape again. Fortunately, in India people from all over the world are visiting our country for medical tourism which combines the goodness of affordability; excellent surgeons with international board certification in plastic surgery backed by well-equipped hospitals with latest surgical tools and dedicated professional staff.
What is Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover is a procedure which includes breast augmentation or breast reduction, liposuction of abdomen and thighs or a tummy tuck, if required. Other procedures which are popular are vaginal rejuvenation and tightening, butt lift among other procedures like associated with dermatology. This is a total body rejuvenation process and the effect will be felt immediately after few weeks when your body starts to heal.
This is a lifestyle decision so make sure you have all the information.
One should not take plastic surgery lightly because all surgeries are equally critical. Mommy Makeover is lifestyle choices so it is important to get few things correct from the get go to make life easier before and after the surgery.
- Choose your clinic and doctor who will perform the surgery with care and ensure the clinic has all modern medical facility.
- Disclose complete medical history and medications which you have been prescribed earlier because it will have a major bearing on your procedure.
- Must keep yourself healthy before surgery and if you have a habit of consuming alcohol and cigarette you must give up four to six weeks before the surgery and for twelve weeks after the surgery to allow the body to heal.
- If you are working women then plan a long holiday because plenty of rest will be needed for the better outcome. Also, if you have children who are young, it would be advisable to hire a full-time maid who can take care of them.
- You must not do any strenuous activity after the surgery and take plenty of rest, eat nutritious food and consume a lot of liquid beverage like juice and water to keep the body hydrated.
Complications from such surgery are rare and there are medications to take care of it but outmost care and precaution is a must, after all once mommy regains her old physique it does not mean she stops being a responsible mother to her children. It seems we have forgotten daddy, but fret not there is hair transplant which is very much affordable in India along with liposuction to get rid of fat from the belly of men at Medspa Clinics which is the leading clinic for the mommy makeover in Delhi with centers located in Delhi, Vasant Vihar, South Delhi.
Learn more about #mommymakeover http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/mommy-makeover.html
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org