Breast augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else.
You may be a candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing “empty”
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Many patients find it helpful to review breast augmentation photos and learn about what to expect during recovery as they navigate the decision-making process to have surgery.